George works in the Commercial and Property Teams at Davis Lawyers.
He assists clients in a broad range of commercial and corporate matters including:
- New business structures and restructuring.
- Ownership agreements.
- Business sales and acquisitions.
- Share and unit sales and acquisitions.
- Corporate matters and governance.
- Business policies and terms and conditions.
George also has experience in acting for clients in property related transactions such as:
- The sale and purchase of residential and commercial land.
- Commercial and retail leasing.
- Property development.
George has particular experience in acting for clients in the medical, health care and life science industries such as medical practices, pharmacies, dental practices and veterinarian clinics. Highlights of George’s career to date include:
- Acting in numerous business sales and purchases on behalf of vendors and purchasers.
- Conducting due diligence on a $49 million purchase of an 50% interest in pastoral leases in the Northern Territory which total approx. 3,863 square kilometres.
- Assisting establish numerous telehealth platforms including Australia’s first ever morning after pill delivery service.
- Acting for a developer in relation to an approx. $250 million 166 hectare master-planned community development west of Melbourne.
- Conducting leasing due diligence on approx. $34 million purchase of a shopping centre in Melbourne’s north.
George prides himself on his approachable and personable nature. He enjoys getting to know his clients and about their businesses and commercial interests. Outside of work, George enjoys spending time with his family and loves playing and following sport.